Sunday, November 20, 2011

Custody of my Sons

Its been awhile since I have been able to attend to the my blog. Over the past year I have secretly been  developing a plan to wn custody of my sons. About a month ago it all came together and now my boys are with me. Its new for all of us; im getting the boys use to the new life.. They are loving it!! Part of the growing pains does include the garden and my sons have taken to the Homestead with so much eagerness. I look forward to sharing stories about the boys and how they develop into future Wild Men.. :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats to you! And I'm always happy to hear of more future gardeners!!

Ruth Trowbridge said...

Congratulations - I am so happy for you all - your boys are very lucky to have a dad like you - peace

ATW said...

Sue and Ruth-- Thanks for the comment!! Playing dad is not easy.. The boys seem to be settlling in nicely.. Where putting plans together for next years growing season. It should be a blast;0