Sunday, January 8, 2012

First seeds started for 2012

Well.... 2012 is here and like many years past we are making good use of our sun room. I love the fact that on most days this winter it stays bewteen 75 and 80 degrees.. at night it definetly cools off a bit... Hovering around the mid to upper 60s.. but all in all I'm fortunate enough to have one and we kicked off the new  growing season yesterday by planting the following:
New Zealand spinach
Brocolli Rapini
Swiss chard
Collard Greens
Red cherry tomato super sweet 100
Tomato big rainbow
Hawaiian Pineapple
Homestead tomato
Amish paste
Riesen traube
Costoluto genovese
Golden jubilee
Japanese white eggplant
Purple Artichoke
Eggplant little fingers
Japanese Eggplant (my first variety from a 4 year plant)
Italian cabbage
Bok choy
Bull heart French cabbage
Komatsuna
Fennel
Italian onions
Sugar Ann snow peas
Oregon sugar pool peas
The boys are excited they will try to make a little money this spring selling plants.. will post pictures soon:)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like a fine variety there. But, .....no brandywine tomatoes?
Are you insane?

:D

ATW said...

HAHAHA!!! Sue im embarrassed now:) I dont even Brandywine in my arsenal of seeds. SMH!! Well I know what my next seed will be. This year Im trying to save 100% of my seeds.

Anonymous said...

Hey we would like to link with your blog. www.biotechturetraining.com
check us out and let us know if you are interested.

Thanks
Mark@biotechturetraining.com