Thursday, May 28, 2009

When Cultures collide


So what happens when you put a Black man and Japanese women together; you get Fried Tofu with a side of Fried chicken. I think that is awesome!! Besides being funny as hell, I also love the fact how since our garden has had a great start, My wife has capitalized on making many dishes that fall into the realm of her ethnic background as well as mine. You can't go wrong with fresh ingredients. Before we started growing; my wife was not a big fan of the zuccs and string beans. But after tasting the flavors of what homegrown can produce she is a firm believer in eating fresh homegrown veggies. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. But whatever it is Im sure its going to taste amazing.

4 comments:

Kenneth Moore said...

There are two uniting factors between those dishes that make for a tasty melding of cultures: home cookin' and fryin'! Can't go wrong with either one!

africa said...

The garden is awesome!

ATW said...

Kenneth- you got that right:)

Africa- Thanks!!

Robin said...

It sure looks amazingly delicious. Fried chicken goes with just about anything in my book...