Friday, March 13, 2009

We found the Monster!!!


Last Night I went out with a flash light and I was shocked to find several of these nasty little bugs chewing my plants. They are some sort of beetle, Im thinking something similar to a japanese flea beetle and they were literally having an orgy, I mean literally they were eating and mating at the same time. I was so upset. But than again I can't blame them, we have a really nice setup that is producing some really nice vegetables. So to these guys it's all you can eat at my house every night. I honestly think that the damage is so bad that we may not even produce any green leaved veggies except the spinach and Swiss chard. These A-holes don't like spinach but everything else was fair game. So now it's war and I we will win. Well hopefully.

No comments: